- CPA CMA Principal
Todd has more than 25 years of experience working extensively with individuals and small businesses, providing tax planning and preparation, financial statement preparation, and consulting for small businesses. He works with many clients in the agriculture, construction, and other various industries.
Education and Credentials
- BA in accounting, Buena Vista College
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Management Accountant
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Management Accountants
- Member of St. Benedict Parish
- Former Treasurer of the United Way of Winneshiek County
- Former Member of the St. Benedict’s Parish Board of Education
- Former Member of the St. Benedict’s Parish Finance Council
Family Life and Hobbies
Todd and his wife, Dawn, have two children. He enjoys golfing, hiking, watching movies, spending time with family, and attending his boy’s sporting events and other activities.