- CPA Principal
- New Hampton
Steve has more than 14 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, and corporation tax returns. He has 18 years of experience working in the construction and manufacturing industries as a controller and also performs nonprofit and governmental audits.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Vice President of New Hampton Industrial Development Corporation
- Board member of Great Plays Day Care
- Board member of Carnegie Cultural Center
- Vice President of St. John’s School of Religion
- Board member of Mercy Hospital-New Hampton
Family Life and Hobbies
Steve and his wife, Sharon, have three children and three grandchildren. He enjoys biking and spending time with family.