- CPA Principal
Ryan has been with Hacker, Nelson & Co. since 2004 and works primarily with clients in the agriculture, transportation, real estate & construction industries. He provides services to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and individuals to help them with tax filings, tax planning and consulting, reporting and preparation of financial statements, setting up and using QuickBooks software, and other financial consulting.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting, Finance & Real Estate degrees from University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of South Winneshiek Golf & Country Club
- Member of Calmar Community Club
- Volunteer Youth Football Coach
Family Life and Hobbies
Ryan and his wife, Renee, have three children. He enjoys the outdoors, spending time with family and attending his children’s activities. Ryan is also actively involved in his family’s farm operation.