- CPA Principal
Neil has over 40 years experience in auditing governments, nonprofits, employee benefit plans and various small businesses. He also prepares individual, corporate, and personal income tax returns.
Education and Credentials
- BS in accounting and economics, Iowa State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member ISPCA Governmental Accounting and Auditing Committee
- Treasurer of Decorah Lions Club
- Member of Oneota Golf & Country Club
- Member of First United Methodist Church
Family Life and Hobbies
Neil and his wife Ruth have one daughter. He enjoys reading, golfing, traveling and Iowa State sports.