- CPA Principal
Michelle has been active in the field of tax and accounting since 1996 and has been with Hacker, Nelson & Co. since 2012. She provides services to corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies, and individuals to help them with tax and payroll filings, tax planning and consulting, reporting and preparation of financial statements, setting up and using QuickBooks software, and other financial consulting. She works with a variety of clientele including farmers, construction, rental real estate, retail, and restaurants.
Education and Credentials
- BS in accounting, Central College
- Certified Public Accountant
- QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Currently serving as a member of the Iowa Accountancy Examining Board
- Member of St. Patrick Church
- Board member for church and various nonprofits in Waukon
- Volunteer for local Boy Scouts
- NICC job shadow participant
- Member of the CTE Advisory Committee
Family Life and Hobbies
Michelle has two children. In her spare time she loves to read and enjoys camping, kayaking, biking, traveling to anywhere, and spending time with her family.