- CPA Manager
- New Hampton
Michelle has more than 27 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, corporation, and nonprofit tax returns. She also performs nonprofit and governmental audits.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from Winona State University, Winona MN
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Notre Dame Rosary Society
Family Life & Hobbies
Michelle and her husband, Marvin, have two grown children. She enjoys running, bike riding, reading, and spending time with family.