- Retired Principal CPA
Ken has more than 40 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, corporation, nonprofit, fiduciary, estate, and gift tax returns. He also performs audits of for profit entities.
Education and Credentials
- 1978 graduate from the University of Iowa with a Bachelor of Business Administration.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Knights of Columbus
- Past Chair St. Benedict’s Parish Council
- Past Board Member of the Catholic Foundation in the Archdiocese of Dubuque
- Past chair of Pine Bluff 4-H Camp
- Founder and past chair of Winneshiek County 4-H Endowment Fund
Family Life and Hobbies
Ken and his wife Susy have four grown children and six grandchildren. They enjoy motorcycle riding, gardening, golfing, and spending time with their grandchildren, especially Grandma and Grandpa camp each summer.