- CPA Principal
Kelly has more than 27 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, and corporation tax returns. Many of his clients have multiple entities and operate in more than one state. He has also helped numerous clients buy or sell a business.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer for Nordic Dancers
Family Life and Hobbies
Kelly and his wife, Katrina, have two children. He enjoys biking, camping, hunting, and spending time with family.