- CPA Senior Accountant
Dakota began his accounting career with Hacker, Nelson & Co. in 2017. His role includes tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, corporation, and nonprofit tax returns. He also performs for-profit, nonprofit, and governmental audits. In addition to tax and audit work, Dakota has experience working with and setting up various accounting software programs such as QuickBooks for individuals and businesses of any size.
Education and Credentials
- Master’s degree in accounting from the University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- President of South Winn Area Community Group
- Treasurer of Winneshiek County 4-H Endowment Fund
Family Life and Hobbies
Dakota helps his dad and brother operate a beef and grain farm located between Calmar and Ossian. He enjoys spending time with family and friends and helping plan local fireworks displays with the South Winn Area Community Group.