- CPA Principal
Christi has more than 17 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, corporation, and nonprofit tax returns. She also performs nonprofit, governmental, and HUD audits.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of St. Aloysius Rosary Society
- Member of Calmar Community Club
Family Life and Hobbies
Christi and her husband, Corey, have three children. She enjoys scrapbooking, reading, spending time with family, and attending her children’s sporting activities.