- CPA Senior Accountant
Bryan has worked in public accounting since 2005 and has been with Hacker Nelson since 2013. He provides accounting, auditing, and tax services primarily to financial institution, employee benefit plan, construction, agriculture, and manufacturing clients. His specialties are financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations as well as tax planning and preparation of individual, partnership, and corporation tax returns.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from University of Northern Iowa
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Treasurer of Decorah Community School District Foundation
- Member of Stone Ridge Community Church
- Past Board Member of Jackson Heights Golf Course
Family Life and Hobbies
Bryan and his wife, Jackie, have three children. Outside of work he enjoys spending time with family and friends. He is also an avid golfer and sports fan, cheering on the Chicago Bears, Chicago Cubs, Northern Iowa Panthers, and Iowa Hawkeyes.