- CPA Principal
Brent has more than 20 years of experience in tax planning and preparing individual, partnership, corporation, nonprofit, trust, estate, gift, and benefit plan tax returns. He also performs attest services for nonprofit, for profit, benefit plan and governmental clients.
Education and Credentials
- Accounting degree from Upper Iowa University
- Horticulture degree from Iowa State University
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of St. Benedict’s Church
Family Life and Hobbies
Brent and his wife, Anne, have four children. He enjoys hunting, fishing, kayaking, gardening, spending time with family, and attending his children’s activities.