- CPA Principal
Amanda has over 18 years of experience serving a wide variety of clients. She has worked on audits for government entities including cities, counties, and school districts and nonprofit organizations. She also has experience in tax planning and preparation of individual, partnership, corporation, and nonprofit tax returns.
Education and Credentials
- BA in accounting, Luther College, Decorah, IA
- Certified Public Accountant
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of St. Benedict’s Church
- St. Benedict’s Church, Finance Committee member
- Decorah Basketball Association, Board Member and Treasurer
- Decorah Basketball Association, Volunteer coach
- Volunteer Youth Volleyball Coach
Family Life and Hobbies
Amanda and her husband, Bryan, have two children. She enjoys spending time with her family especially outdoors boating and playing basketball in the driveway. She also enjoys reading, running, and watching her children’s sporting events.